Thursday, April 24, 2014

Muir Woods

We had a full house this week with Nick's mom, sister-in-law (+ 3 kids) and Nick's brother and his new wife.

The kids had so much fun hanging out with their super cool cousins.

Today we went to Muir Woods. Uncle Colton got us all in for free (thank you for being an "active military" man!)

Let me just say that Muir woods is WAY overrated. There are so many cooler places out there. I'd say skip it. Really. Unless you need a place that has bridges and wood walkways with bathrooms and a crowd of people... I prefer solitude and the ability to climb trees without possibility of getting yelled at.

That being said, I guess I found enough reasons to take a billion pictures. Cooper, Sean and Mason were at school :(

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

they are calendar worthy pictures. My parents loved to take people to Muir Woods when they came to visit. I think it came from their days living in Sacramento and it was the closest wonder they came to.