Friday, April 20, 2012

Pinewood Derby 2012

Do you know how many Pinewood Derby cars we will have to make in our lifetime? Yeah, let's not go there.

Last year was our FIRST Derby and even though I didn't want to go, I ended up having fun. This year I was looking forward to it and it was so fun! Especially here in the Bay Area where it just about the boys having a good time :) Even though it did feel good to take first place last year.

Sean took 4th place with this battleship car called "The Bismarck." He also won some award for like "Most Radical Car" or something like that.... I can't remember.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Cooper took 2nd place with his car, "Eagle." Cooper's car also won the "Most Spirited Car" award. I should claim that one.... I painted it.


It was exciting that our pack won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!!  Good job boys!!

And what's a blog post without a cute picture of a future derby winner? He was lovin' all the commotion!



One more year until the next derby.....

No comments: