Friday, April 20, 2012

It's getting warmer....

So I, mom, headed out and took the 4 boys on a walk yesterday. I doubt we'll be doing that again anytime soon. It's not really good exercise when you have to stop every twenty feet for a variety of reasons. So from our house a little less than an mile is Mori Point.

The trail to the tip of Mori Point.


Looking North




Looking South


This is by far one of my favorite spots to go and just sit and love on life.
BTW: There is a weather warning for us for the weekend. It's possible that it might reach over 80 degrees! Seriously, don't believe me check weather.com

I wanted to get a photo of the little valley that we live in. So from the top of Mori Point looking back is a nice view of this valley. Can you see our house? lol  (I just noticed that you can see Sean in this photo. Can you find him?)

3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Beautiful!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous walk! I would love to have a walk like that with those vistas right by my house.

I know you know this and totally appreciate it to the fullest but you are SO BLESSED to live where you live! I LOVE the Bay Area!

{jealous. much.}

The Wells said...

Beautiful. I just may have to bring my fam for a visit.