Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6 weeks old with a cold

I can hardly believe that he's 6 weeks old! Our little Rand has his first cold so he's a bit demanding these days.


His favorite things are:
  • the pacifier
  • eating
  • clean diapers
  • baths in the kitchen sink
  • Yo Gabba Gabba
  • his animal friends on his play gym
  • talking with mom and dad
  • smiling for his brothers
  • hypnotizing people with his cuteness 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



  Mom's favorite things about Rand are:
  • his elf ears
  • smiles in the morning while everyone else is still sleeping
  • his earnestness to communicate with smiles and coos
  • his soft little head
  • cuddling 

 

 


really, I've come up with a name for the blog. I have yet to get a photo of the 4 boys together!
and since Julie, Becky and Liz (and their mom) are the only ones who read my blog, I'm sure you'll forgive me!!

7 comments:

flip flop mama said...

I read your blog too!

flip flop mama said...

By the way, Rand is seriously adorable!

Kelly & Tasha said...

He's so cute, Emily!!! I read your blog! I love google reader. This is Natasha.

The Wells said...

Sorry for the cold. He sure is cute!

Emile Gibson said...

You guys really do make such cute kids. My babies both looked funky until about six months old.
And I read your blog too!

Suzanne said...

Emily -- I read your blog. Love your photos, recipes, and comments.
Rand is such a cute baby!

Nathan said...

I forgive you...but we're not the only readers! ;-)

He is SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!!! I'm hypnotized and these are still shots! Must be those magical elf ears. He is so cute! I want to kiss his soft face!