Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gilroy Gardens

We took the boys to Gilroy Gardens. They were in little boy heaven. My aunt and her daughter gave us 7 free tickets so we brought my mom along and gave the extra ticket away at the door. It was fun to yell at the people standing in the ticket line, "does anyone need a free ticket??" I gave it to the first taker.

What I liked most about this place is the garlic, artichoke, gardeny (yes it's a word, i just made it up) theme. And I really liked the circus trees.

Anyway, my poetic voice is on hiatus, so you'll have to be satisfied with unedited, fresh-off-the-camera snapshots. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug























2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! That looks so fun! How awesome that you all got in free and that you got to give a ticket away! What a fun family day! I always love seeing pictures of your mom, I've always thought very highly of her. We grew up around the greatest people there in San Jose! Didn't we!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the inside look. I always drove right by and never went in.