Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A close up and other boring haps

I cannot believe that it's already Thanksgiving!! I mean really? I must be getting old because time is flying by. We've been here in California for almost a year and a half. It's just plain insane. 2.5 years to go and we'll be off somewhere else. Can I just say that I LOVE being back in Cali? Mostly because it's beautiful, sunny and mild. I mean it's not everywhere that your kids can be out riding bikes in t shirts in the middle of November. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here's an awesome song about my home state for you to enjoy.


The apples on our trees are finally ready. At least the birds think so. They just wont leave them alone. We've been picking and I've been waiting for the energy to can them.


I rented a macro lens to help Nick with a school project. So I played a little today. And I mean a little. I took less than 10 photos. Really!

 

I just need to survive the holidays, then get ready for baby! SO EXCITED! Although entering the beginning stages of the third trimester has NOT been fun. It's going to be a LONG 3 month wait. My poor family. It's hard for me to cook when all I want for dinner is grapes and these chips from Costco. Am I the only person who is motivated to cook because I'm excited to eat whatever I'm making? When pregnant, food is my enemy and my best friend. I need a private chef.

1 comment:

Joni and John said...

Why haven't we seen a belly shot yet? What's up with that? And I agree, the third trimester is always long and torturesome:(