Thursday, August 25, 2011

2011 Family Summer Fun - Hangin' on the Ranch

So the whole reason we went up to Humboldt county was NO, not to grow some weed, but to take care of the llama ranch! Oh boy, the kids had a blast... I'll let the photos speak for themselves.... you can match....
  • fishing
  • swimming
  • boating
  • picking blackberries
  • feeding the llamas
  • taking care of the donkeys
  • the TREE house
  • the garden
  • the fog
did I mention they had satellite TV? that made dad pretty darned happy :)
:::click on any photo to view entire album:::

3 comments:

Emile Gibson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of the light shining through the tree. Amazing. I am seriously in awe.

Anonymous said...

I also think that picture of the tree and the light is amazing. It takes a minute to notice the small figures of children in the picture. Did the house owners love this shot.
So fun to see glimpses of what you did.

Coral Gibbons said...

Ha! I LOVE that same picture!!! But seriously, all of your photos are amazing!