We went to the Humboldt Redwoods State Park. It was AMAZING! Anyone who's been to the redwoods doesn't need me to tell them how FREAKING huge these things are.
Click on photo for more :)
- sean got bit by a random bug when we stopped for lunch by the river.
- cooper wasn't feeling well the whole trip and was a little whiney
- we saw the "travel log" i must say, it was pretty cool
- we saw the former "tallest tree in the world" it fell in 1998. very cool
- we saw lots of poison oak
- we got lost a little bit, but it's was so beautiful just driving around, it didn't really matter.