Thursday, June 2, 2011

My End of Year Field Trip - 1st Grade

disclaimer: photos and words entirely by Sean (mom just typed and uploaded pictures for him)

Today, I went on a field trip to Pier 39. Mom let me take an old camera.

We saw lots of sea lions.



We were on the water on the blue and gold fleet. We saw dolphins (I didn't get a picture because they were too quick).

We saw Alcatraz. Alcatraz is an old prison that the worst bad guys went to. It looks like it got hit by a nuke.



We went under the Golden Gate Bridge. When we went under, it was really bumpy and I was almost falling down, but I was hanging onto something.



These are some of my friends.



This is Finley. She really likes science. I really like her (and science).


1 comment:

Leigh said...

that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!