"Shall quips and sentences and these paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humor?"
i was telling the hubby last night, "i wish that i didn't get so worked up about some things." i was created completely backwards. major stuff, i seem to handle better. minor stuff is like a thorn in my side.
like last night, i could hardly enjoy watching one of our favorite shows, Dog, The Bounty Hunter, with said hubby because i kept thinking about:
- the stupid rebate situation from verizon that i'm trying to get worked out
- the stupid canon situation
- the cavity that i know i have
- doctor's appointments that need to be made
- bills that are due (why are there so many?)
- as always, the "monday" do-list
they're never going to go away. i cherish those moments where is nothing to worry about. those moments where you take a deep breath and smile on the inside.
so i ask all the pros out there, how do you cope?