Wednesday, April 13, 2011

wednesday oddities

actually a little time to breathe today.

well, in theory i should be cleaning, doing laundry and trying to play catch up.

but i demand some me time.







so i was editing some photos that i took out on the salt flats in utah a few years ago and found this photo.


nothing unusual right? now if i fiddle with the brightness and saturation a little.... (obviously this photo isn't the greatest, i only posted it to show my point)


sometimes when you edit photos, you can bring finer details into view. also when shooting directly into the sun, you can get some funky effects. so in fiddling with this photo i noticed something unusual. aside from the spots, which probably means the lens was dirty, something caught my eye.

can you see it?

i'll give you a small hint. it's on the right side of the photo. don't look too hard or you might not spot it.

for the answer click here.

10 comments:

Hanaike House said...

I don't see it, and now you've got me curious!

Leigh said...

I totally see it. Do I not ruin it for everyone else or tell?

flip flop mama said...

I see it. kinda creepy!

Craziest Cottrell said...

Is it possible that it's a reflection?

Becky said...

I see it. CREEPY!!!

Abrie said...

Aargh going crazy! I have been staring at the picture for like five minutes...what am I supposed to see??

Abrie said...

Ok wait...I may have found it. :)

mom said...

I saw it right away. Maybe it's God watching over his earth - I'd like to think so.

Jamilla said...

There must be something wrong with me, because I don't see it. Is this like one of those magic eye things, because I could never see those either. Can someone just tell me?

Emily said...

okay, the answer is at the bottom of the post! thanks for playing along!