Monday, April 18, 2011

Crusty Monday

feelin' crusty this monday. because it's spring break and i feel like one of my arms has been chopped off. because i'm waiting for my new camera (i had to send the other one back and canon is being lame about this whole return thing). so i'm waiting and seething at canon, considering switching to Nikon. (notice how i capitalized Nikon? canon doesn't deserve it right now).

i have lots of things planned for the boys. and no camera. how much does that SUCK?

good thing my phone has a camera.

phbblltt! (that's how i spell the sound of blowing raspberries)

3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

I love my Nikon. Just sayin' .

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I love my Nikon too. Just throwin' that out there. ;-)

That totally stinks to have so much to do and so many places to go...and no new camera. Great reason to feel crusty.