Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites Closet #2

i don't claim to be green and to those that care, my most sincerest apologies ;) but i despise the rags that hold onto smells even AFTER you wash them. i realize that there are jobs that my beloved wipes cannot tackle. but i love them nonetheless.

here is my ode to disposable wipes,

i love that you wipe up AND disinfect with one swipe, this makes for a happy mommy.

i love that i can toss you in the trash and not have to worry about washing you right away to prevent smelling.

i love that i can buy you at my favorite place on earth, Costco. and you seem to last 6 months or so.

i love that i can keep you anywhere, under every sink in the house, in the car, above the washing machine, ready to freshen up my day with your bleachy smell.

on a side note, i bought the Kirkland Signature brand once.... NEVER again, they left a sudsy film on everything... YIKES!

YAY for Clorox wipes, hopefully you'll be in my life for a long time.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am also a HUGE fan. Just bought more at Costco yesterday! :)

And, I loved the 'ode.' It was beautiful. :D

The Wells said...

I, too, am a fan of the Clorox wipes. For a while there seemed to be a Costco coupon for them everyother month, trading with the Lysol wipes. I decided I do not like the Lysol ones.