Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites Closet #1

my first "favorites Friday" post. for lack of anything else to blog about (my life is pretty boring these days) i thought i'd piggyback other bloggers and try it out. here we go!

my favorite thing this week is.....

crisp, clean, preferably ironed, high thread count (600+) sheets

since my crummy week last week and subsequently contracting a cold, i've spent lots of time in my bed, developing a deeper appreciation for my sheets.

i really don't know if there's any quite like the feeling of emerging from a hot bath, all clean and fresh, and sliding between clean cool sheets.

i love it. 'nuf said ;)

2 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Makes me want to go back to bed....

Julie J. said...

Is that your bed? It looks so fresh and inviting. Itoo love my bed and I'm particular about my sheets. But, I have never ironed them.