Thursday, September 16, 2010

Who are the REALLY?

Have you ever likened your kids to cartoon characters? Well, yes I was thinking about this today and the personalities just seem to fit so easily, I had to share....

Who is Cooper REALLY?

Cooper is Littlefoot. He is kind, a good friend and always wants to make the right decision. He's kind of like a "goody goody."



Who is Sean REALLY?

Sean is Curious George. Trouble seems to follow in his wake. I know if there is a random disaster, it's because of Sean 90% of the time. And yet, he sweet and cuddly and oblivious to the trouble his curiosity causes.



Who is Mason, REALLY?

Mason is Hammy. His has HIGH energy, LOVES to eat (especially chips) and is just plain goofy.



Who are your kids REALLY?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ha! I've never thought of that before but it makes sense and is a fun idea. Those pictures go perfect together too. So funny!

Tasha's Life said...

This is so cute, Emily! I love following your blog and facebook.

flip flop mama said...

I love this post! How cute!