Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So where are we now?

We took the kids across a few states and landed in Pacifica, CA. The moving van we got wasn't big enough so we had to reserve a trailer at the last minute. We got everything in and the drive was long....

Debbi and Colton helped us move. I seriously don't know what we would have done if they hadn't come! What a HUGE help!

We went to Half Moon Bay for some fish and chips. YUM!

The ward here is still in the middle of LOTS of summer play. We've been to several outings that the kids have LOVED. Parks and playgrounds and other outings are filling our schedule.


Look at all the boys in this ward!!! holy moly!

Today, before scouts, the sun brightened our day with her presence and we hit the beach. Luckily there is a Taco Bell right ON the beach here in Pacifica. I told the boys not to get wet past their knees.... I learned my lesson!!

I love it here. Sometimes when I drive around and see the beauty all around me I feel so lucky and blessed to be here!

Come and visit :)

1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

I love all the pictures and updates! It is so fun to see your family at your new home! The beach pictures do make me want to come and visit!