Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dental school Interview Sample Questions.....

So in preparing for dental school interviews, we've been compiling sample questions from various places. I guess you have to do some deep thinking before heading into these interviews... here are some of my favorites out of the hundreds we've found.... (keep in mind, these are real interview questions!)
  • What do you think of Jack Kevorkian?
  • If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
  • Describe a typical day from your elementary school days.
  • Do you think this whole process is bullshit?
  • If you could be any type of cell in the human body, which type of cell would you choose and why?
  • What would your best friend say to convince me to admit you to our school?
  • What was the last movie you saw? What did you think about it?
  • You are granted any three wishes by a genie. What would your wishes be?
  • If you could invite any 6 people to dinner, who would they be and why?
  • Have you ever written or sent a letter to a political representative in which you have expressed your views on a subject?
  • Do you like to be alone? What do you think about when you're alone?
  • How would you express your concern for a child who needs a painful procedure?

3 comments:

LGA Jones 06 said...

All I have to say is WOW...and I'm glad it's not me! :)
Ps I'm glad you're blogging a ton again-I missed it when you stopped!
-Abrie

flip flop mama said...

Wow, really?? Those questions are crazy. I'm glad I'm not the one getting interviewed!

Garrett said...

So awesome....