Monday, March 23, 2009

Night o' Twilight

I must admit that while reading the Twilight series many moons ago, laundry was neglected, dishes were ignored and my pillow supported my head whilst I read late into many nights.....


I am not, however, one of the crazies that would stand for hours in the rain to get an autograph or to see the movie at midnight.

But I WILL find any excuse to hang with friends and be silly. Some of us Twilighters found the DVD release to be a good excuse to hang together and be girls for an evening. Such a great group of friends. There was no husband bashing, whining, or complaining, just a bunch of women talking about a book and having some laughs.

We did have fun with our little "photo booth" that we had set up.





We also came up with some great dishes....



Marble White Ice Cream
Vegetarian Pizza
Cooked Flesh
Harry Clearwater's Fish Fry
Venison Fajitas with red "Bella" peppers
Bella punch

The movie was so much better the second time for me. Movies are always better surrounded by fans. I also enjoyed our little piano concert of the Twilight music.....



So fun! Thanks all!

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Sounds like such a fun night! I love the poster photos!

Reno Wells said...

That looks so fun. I wish I lived closer so I could have crashed. Maybe next time.

tjneumann said...

You are hilarious! I am so jealous I didn't think to do something like this. How fun! I love the photo booth. That's great!

KATE said...

Emily! that looks like SO much fun!! I love it! You're way too creative!