Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-day Tag

I stole this from flip flop mama's blog....

How long have you been together?

Almost 8 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Like a week

Who asked who out?
Neither really

How old are each of you?
I is 34 and Nick is 30!

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Nick's (they all live within 15 minutes of us, and one even lives next door!), mine live out of state.

Do you have any children together?
3 boys

What about pets?
1 cat, Mikan

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Sleep deprivation and stressful situations, like moving or making a major purchase.

Did you go to the same school?
We both attended BYU Hawaii at different times though.

Are you from the same home town?
Not even the same state.

Who is the smartest?
Nick is definitely... Nick is smarter at science, math, and retaining information. I am better at writing, spelling and stuff.

Who is the most sensitive?
I'd say Nick, he might say me?

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Depends on our pocketbook situation. We love sushi, but we usually end up at the Training Table.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Seattle, WA

Who has the craziest ex’s?
Probably him.... I was too smart to date wackos!

Who has the worst temper?
I'd say him, but we're almost the same.

Who hogs the bed?
Me.

Who is more stubborn?
I think we're both pretty mellow and flexible.

Who is more jealous?
He USED to be, but neither of us are now.

Who does the cooking?
Me. Nick cooks maybe once a month, if that. He makes really tasty japanese dishes and great sushi!

Who is more social?
Me, by FAR

Who is the neat Freak?
Me, although after baby #3 i've been a slacker.

Who wakes up earlier?
Me, only because i have kids to get to school and nick needs his sleep!

Where was your first date?
Officially, we went hiking. It rained and Nick built me a fire.

Who has the bigger family?
He does.

Do you get flowers often?
On V-day usually.

How do you spend the holidays?
Usually with Nick's family or with friends.

How long did it take to get serious?
Like two weeks. We were made for each other!

Who does the laundry?
I do mostly. But he helps a LOT when he can.

Who drives when you are together?
Nicks does, only because I'm not a fan of driving. If he's tired or sick or wants to read, I'm fine with driving though, especially if I know better WHERE we're going.

Is your family still growing?
I hope so... but to be sure you'll have to ask him.

I tag:
Everyone that LOVES their spouse!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

2 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Thanks for playing along!

Julie J. said...

This was fun to read... do you think it's too late to do on mine?