Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do you Snooze?

as these cold winter mornings loom. with their uninviting biting necessity, i'm forced from sleep and from under the warmth of my fluffy comforter, AM talk radio lures me from dreamland as my arm reacts with bitter reflex... yes, i am a snoozer! i hit that snooze button, many times, until the absolute last possible moment that will get me to the kids' school on time. the first snooze sacrifices breakfast (for me, kids eat at school), the second says goodbye to a shower, the third snooze settles in with a sigh, "i'll just have to hurry" i tell myself... and the final wake up call hits hard! i give in and get up (when is Spring forward, anyways?). what do YOU wake up to? and how many times do you snooze? answer at the sidebar!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

You don't have this one: I wake up to the soft hum of the heater coming on. And I get up about 6:03am.

Julie J. said...

I wake up to Matt telling me to get out of bed for Family Prayer. It's a rude awakening, but not as rude as an alarm clock.

Parkin Family said...

I wake up to Michael's alarm clock 3 times before he and I get out of bed! Love it!

flip flop mama said...

I wake up to my 4 year old coming in my room. There's no snoozing that!