Monday, December 29, 2008

Bring on the New YEAR!!

Christmas Highlights for all of those that feel neglected due to my lack of blogging...

Snooping for presents with MY name on it....



Makings Cookies to help Santa grow his belly...



Christmas Eve Jammies and Grandmas and Nanas and Papas and Grandmas... etc




Opening stockings Christmas Morning



Loving the new presents...



Playing in the snow at Grandpa's cabin



Coming in from the snow to drink hot chocolate and warm by the fire...



Not listening with everyone tells you NOT to touch the fireplace glass... it's HOT boys! (lesson learned)



Making snow Caramels.... (for recipe click here)




Snowmobiling with Grandpa




Driving Home on the snowy, icy roads.....




I'm ready to make those New Year's resolutions.....

8 comments:

Tinkerfaerie said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas with your three sons :D Happy 2009!

Sandy said...

Where is the cabin? Island Park?
I wish I had that snow caramel recipe for when all my grandkids were here for Christmas. You are such a fun mom.

Emily said...

of course island park!!! best snow in the world!

Buffy said...

wow! looks like y'all had a ton of fun!!! snow caramel! that's awesome!!! :)

Sheila A. Nielson said...

I'm so jealous. I want some snow caramels too. :(

Reno Wells said...

I guessed Island Park. We tried to talk our parents into heading that direction after Christmas. It looks like you had a great time!!

flip flop mama said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas!

Janel said...

you are such a good mama!! Happy New Year!!