Monday, October 20, 2008

evolution.....



i've always wanted to tackle the REAL gingerbread house... but it didn't turn out as well as expected...


do you ever get grand visions of a project, thinking how great it's going to turn out...


then you are so disappointed when you see the final product?


so you attempt feeble embellishments to try to make up for how awful it looks...


had it turned out to be the beautiful fallish spooky home i was envisioning, it may have stayed until thanksgiving, however, i think this looks like one yummy cookie that wont last the week...

8 comments:

Sandy said...

At least the roof tiles and the little munchkins will have to go.

Julie J. said...

Oh, man! Those kit kats wouldn't have even made it on my house. They'd have gone staight to my mouth.

Buffy said...

I like it! I think it's super cute!!!

Tasha's Life said...

Emily, You are amazing!! I'm constantly amazed by your projects and everything you do. Keep posting! I love hearing about them.

Jamilla said...

I think it turned out cute. What are you talking about?

lucy said...

Very Nice!! My boys would love this

Janel said...

you amaze me...

Sher said...

Oh my word! You are awesome! Look at you go! Where do you find the time...really?