Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mason's Corner #6

video video
mommy and california grandma took us to the pool today. i LOVE the water! you just cant keep me out of it. i jumped off the diving board! and i jumped or fell into the pool every chance i got! they had a SUPER BIG waterslide and mommy let me go down ALL by MYSELF! it was kinda scary but i still wanted to do it again. my mom and dad say that i have what they call the "extreme gene."


my brother Sean cut his foot on the side of the pool and cried for a while.




i am almost totally potty trained now. mommy said that it's been 6 years since she hasn't had to change diapers everyday, she seemed pretty excited. i put up a fight because i didn't want to go #2 in the potty, but mommy bribed me with making cookies. so she and i made chocolate chip carmel cookies after i pooped on the potty yesterday. i wonder why she wont let me eat cookies all the time, she knows how much i love them. i just don't get mommies sometimes... until next time.....

1 comment:

Jumbo Shrimp said...

What a crazy kid! I can't believe he jumped off that diving board!