Monday, June 30, 2008

is anyone left?


i'm wondering if anyone still reads my blog....

SINCE

instead of blogging, i've been....

keeping kids busy... i had no idea how my life would change once i had them all home from school, how far away is september?



posting pictures just seemed less important than....

painting a sign for our home


writing mundane and highly boring aspects of our lives seemed less important on the day we.....

celebrated Cooper's sixth birthday. Cooper went with dad and mom to see "Wall-E" (yes those are jigglers on his cake)



Nick is exhausted as usual. And yes, Mikan is still here.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

i still read! YOur a good mom thats why you don't blog as much! Who has time!!! lol sometimes i feel like i can't if i don't have pics to post!

i like your sign (jon and kate plus 8????)

Emily said...

but of course... i'm a copy kat!

Jumbo Shrimp said...

It's all about Google Reader my friend. I come when there's something to read. I couldn't read blogs without it...

Big Brad said...

I read it too.

Parkin Family said...

I feel for you! It is so true...if I hear I'm bored one more time...I love the sign for your house!

Nobles Family said...

that sign is a crack up...took me a minute to get it!! your boys look like they had a great time eating that yummy cake--cute!