Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coopisms

last night we were reading the Spiderwick Chronicles and came across the word "transfixed"

Mom: Cooper, do you know what "transfixed" means?
Cooper: No
Mom: It's when you're looking at something and you cant look away... either because it's too scary, too interesting or so funny that it's almost impossible for you to stop looking at it.
Cooper: OH yeah! I get it! Mom, I think I get that way when I watch Spongebob.


Hmmmmm, I'm not sure that's a good thing???

2 comments:

Jumbo Shrimp said...

That's hilarious! Rachel gets transfixed in front of the tv too. LOL

Tinkerbell said...

so cute! looks like you guys have been having some fun...jealous. i've been stuck in meetings the past two weeks and the evenings have been full of wedding crap. can it just be september already?