Thursday, May 15, 2008

tuckered taco tables n' teeth

I spent the morning in the dentist's chair getting all sorts of good news about my teeth. Over the many years of deep cavities, i've managed to acrue many hours in the dentist's chair. The good news is, is that my prior dentist informed me that I would need many root canals and crowns. This new dentist offered a different perspective, much more conservative... and as of right now, I don't need any root canals, just a few fillings because we haven't been to a dentist in years. But my habit of flossing daily has definitely paid off i'm happy to say.

I spent the afternoon outside with the boys. they drew on the carport....



they played in the sandbox....



they caused all sorts of trouble....



they hardly touched the swings.... (why did I hang these?)



somebody showed how tuckered he was at the table while eating tacos....

I know three little boys that will sleep well tonight! THANK YOU bright summery day!

Now I will have peace to read my book!

4 comments:

Jamie J said...

Yay for really tired kids that sleep well! I love it when they play outside so much that it's a good tired. Poor kid! Get him in bed! haha

Big Brad said...

that video is so funny. I love the other boys laughing at him. My mom has a picture of me asleep at the dinner table with a fish stick in my hand and a mouth full of food. but the video is awesome!

CA grandma said...

Love it, love it, love it. Showed it to everyone at work. So sweet and innocent. Love that boy and the ones laughing in the background.

Buffy said...

That is the funniest video I have seen in a while!!! Your boys are soooo fun! :)