Friday, May 2, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged by Carla.... Thanks!


Where I was 10 years ago: I really have to think on this one.... OHOHOH I remember, May of 1998 was a HUGE month for me! I was living back at home, having finished college and saving money, received my mission call for Japan, and sold my precious little Honda. Also in the month of May, I went with Melanie and friend Jeanie to Havasu falls in the Grand Canyon (GREAT TRIP). Upon returning from that I went back to my university to "walk" and recieved my diploma. Then entered the MTC in the beginning of June 1998.


Things on my to do list: Dishes, clean my bedroom, make beds, take a shower, go to emergency supply store to get some more stuff for food storage, pick up Coop from school.... my my my how life changes!


Things I would do if I was a billionaire: I don't ever want to have so much money that I wouldn't know what to do with it. Honestly, I don't know.


3 of my bad habits: Baking too much, trying to convince myself that I can sleep in every morning (yeah right!), talking too much (I try so hard to keep my mouth shut! I really do and i'm getting better)


5 places I've lived: San Jose, CA, Hawaii, Japan, San Diego, CA, Utah


5 jobs I've had: Cashier, Construction Testing Technician, Administrative Assistant, IT and Technical Support, and the best job of all, a MOM!


Something people don't know about me: Who knows? I'm really an open book!


4 people I tag: Heidi, Jamie, Katie, and Lindsey (I couldn't decide so I picked all the girls who's names end with and eeeee sound! don't worry, i wont be offended if you don't do this, i realize that people do have lives outside of blogging!)
YOU'RE IT! :)

2 comments:

Big Brad said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I read a little and it is funny to read your posts or facebook or whatever and totally HEAR you saying those things. Your kids are beautiful. I'm sure we'll catch up more when I don't have a two year old trying to change a 6 month olds diaper on her own... fun huh?

Reno Wells said...

Emily, How ever did you find me? I look for people I know and never seem to find them. I must be doing it wrong. I shall be adding you to my blog so I can check up on you regularly! Also - anytime you come through Reno, we have room for you to stay! It makes the trip from UT to CA a little more bearable.

Liz :)