Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mason's Corner



What I look like this week.....


My FAVORITE book this week.....




i should have listened to mommy when she told me that those weren't stairs.

mom and dad understand me when i say, "piggy pantate.... piggy pantate.... piggy pantate".... I have a hard time holding myself together if i cant find my pig book, but mommy seems to always know where it is.

my brother Cooper is sick today and home from school....

my main struggle right now is convincing all those around me that everything within eyeshot is MINE.

i am embracing my second year with gusto. i'm so smart and can do anything that my big brother Cooper can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to Mason's Head???

Emily said...

he was stepping down at a pavilion outside the library... and it WAS NOT steps, thus causing him to tumble down onto his head, so what you see is a double case of road rash