Monday, March 3, 2008

rest in peace

wallpaper1024 the gilmore girls chapter of my life is being laid to rest today. i finished season 7 and although it all ended the way i wanted it to, i found myself still wanting more. which the wanting, in and of itself, is a sign that it's probably a good thing that it's all over for me. the show is by no means like real life, the way they talk, the way they eat, etc etc.... but still it was a nightly escape. i wish i could find myself living in a place like stars hollow with all of it's charms and kooky people. but anyway.... it's all over and i need a new series to watch.... any suggestions? i've watched 24, smallville, and lost..... I need something else! help!?!?

4 comments:

Jamie J said...

have you seen Heroes or Pushing Daisies? I don't watch too much tv, but those are good ones.

Emily said...

Thanks!

katieel said...

I really like heroes and pushing daisies...

Buffy said...

ok, so I am totally with you on the Gilmore Girls thing. I LOVED that show! It was fabulous and I really miss it.

As for new suggestions you might try Men in Trees or Grey's Anatomy.