Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i want to roll!

Cooper has a pair of rollershoes and Mason is obsessed with them. He pulls them out and puts them on his little feet at every opportunity. Then about a month ago, he spotted my rollerblades in the hall closet. Since then, I keep finding him there trying to pull them out. When I shoe him away, he cries and whines (we're talking 2-3 times a day). So this morning as I was shopping at the evil empire (AKA Wal-Mart) I spotted these beauties on the clearance table (open box). Little Mason's face lit up when I pulled them off the table to have a look. They haven't left his feet today and I'm worried about what I'm going to do come bed time! This kid is 100% gusto. He brings so much energy to our family, that we don't quite know what to do with it!

No comments: