Thursday, February 7, 2008

Even though....

Even though the ground outside is STILL slippery with slushy snow. Even though the air from our freezer is warmer than the air outside. Even though we're trapped in our little apartment, there is still fun to be had and memories to be made.

The cowboy fort....



The indian tent....



Is it okay for my boys to be playing cowboys and indians? I'm sure in some circle this would be totally WRONG and politically incorrect. So perhaps I should call it boys with guns and handcuffs verses boys with spears and bows? Sorry, it just doesn't sound as fun!

I had the opportunity to be on this discussion panel last night. It took about an hour and as I left they gave me an envelope with some cash in it. The only problem was this place was down by Ikea. So with crisp bills burning a hole in my pocket I made a few minor purchases.
I'm so done with snow. Maybe if I put out some tulips, Spring will quicken it's onslaught.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

I'm all for Spring!!! How about I do a Spring Cheer....GO SPRING GO!!! Or perhaps it should be COME ON SPRING WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!