Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why I haven't blogged....

I know that I don't owe anyone an excuse... but here it is nonetheless. Several illnesses have run rampant in our home over the past 6 weeks (I myself have had 3 colds, the stomach flu and this current throat thing). It seems there is one or two days of health and we're pelted with another illness. Currently, Nick and I are suffering from severe sore throats. I can't even talk or drink water without gagging it's horrible!

I was at Instacare with Sean on Sunday.

Tomorrow is testing day. Sean is getting tested for juvenile diabetes and I will be tested for a certain hereditary cancer, cholesterol and strep throat.

So like I said.... life for us has been pretty drab with lots of tylenol and fever checks! I'm pretty confident that all the testing tomorrow will be negative and I cant WAIT to be healthy once again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

why is sean being tested for juvenile diabetes?