Friday, January 18, 2008

How they came back.....

I think I'll blame the sub zero Salt Lake City temperatures on this one. While indoors to avoid the bitter and biting weather, we sit huddled together with blankets to avoid turning up the heat anymore (to keep the bills down).... and what better way to heat up the place than by what else?? Turning on the oven of course!!!! Since Jan 1st I've dropped 8 lbs, but I think they came back this week.... in the form of these....
and this....


YUM YUM.... Macaroons drizzled with semi-sweet chocolate and Focaccia Bread.... I'm not sure how my motivation for healthy eating plummeted so quickly this year. I usually last until April or May. Like I said before, I'll blame it on this horrid COLD spell we're in the middle of!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

oh my yummy goodness. are the recipes on your other blog? i'm going to check right now!

Emily said...

sorry! i'll post them!

The bread is to DIE FOR!!!