Stand aside Metallica.... here's another "one"
I just love my little guys! They are so much fun!
YUM YUM.... Macaroons drizzled with semi-sweet chocolate and Focaccia Bread.... I'm not sure how my motivation for healthy eating plummeted so quickly this year. I usually last until April or May. Like I said before, I'll blame it on this horrid COLD spell we're in the middle of!
2. I want a daughter
3. I have a clicking sound in my jaw.
4. I wish I had a reason to get dressed up formally... it just doesn't happen these days!
5. I used to have a female cat named "Bob"
6. In college I thought I wanted to be a Primatologist (a nickel for anyone who even knows what that is!)
7. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe... try finding THAT!!!!
8. I totally want the game "High School Musical" for the Wii
9. I love Pokemon cards
10. I used to have fluorescent pink hair.
11. I love to go to church
12. I have 3 boys
13. Ear bud headphones KILL my ears
14. I love American Idol
15. I was a missionary in Japan.
16. I wish I were an early riser
17. I have nightmares that Hilary Clinton actually became our president :O
18. I love the smell of rain
19. I love the smell of baking bread
20. The star spangled banner makes me cry.... every time.
21. I was in the process of joining the Peace Corps (was going to be assigned to Tibet) when I thought, "oops, I haven't prayed about this one yet," 2 weeks after receiving a "NO!" I met Nick
22. I will find any excuse to go to Orson H. Gygi
23. I stink at snowboarding
24. I've just realized that I have a major caffeine addiction
25. Utah is not my favorite place
26. I loved the show "Sledge Hammer" actually, I still think it's pretty funny
27. I want a house
28. When browsing the TV channels, I stop at "Little House on the Prairie" and "Glenn Beck" and "A Baby Story" and "Dog the Bounty Hunter"
29. I'm a night person
30. I loved the movie, "Meet Joe Black" when everyone else HATED it
31. There was a time when I thought that ice blocking was cool and fun
32. I haven't decided if I'm ready for baby #4
33. Life stinks when you don't have a dishwasher and you're cooking 3 meals a day for 5 people!
34. I wish I could spend $100 on a cute pair of jeans from Banana Republic
35. I would eat popcorn for dinner every night if my family didn't need better nutrition
36. I want to travel
37. I want a karaoke machine but will probably never get one because hubby is not interested
38. I don't think it's possible to leave Costco more than $100 poorer
39. Culinary School... if I EVER have enough TIME and MONEY
40. I used to ride a motorcycle... even to church in my dress
41. I cant stand it when it's over 79 degrees
42. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. It's all about family and food... my two favorite things.
43. I don't want to be rich... just comfy
44. I want to see the northern lights someday
45. I hugged an Apostle of Jesus Christ
46. I should hug more often...
47. I love the kitchen
48. I love to play settlers of Catan
49. I think Michael Savage hits the nail on the head, most of the time.
50. I taught myself how to play the piano. I suck at it.
51. I want to built forts for my boys.
52. I loathe health insurance companies
53. I make my husband play Killer Bunnies with me at least once a week
54. I love to sleep in
55. I dug up my dead pet hamster when I was two, not understanding why he'd been put in the ground (for those of you who know Sean are probably laughing right now)
56. I want a huge round kitchen table someday
57. I love to bake.
58. I love to eat baked things.
59. I love to eat period.
60. But, I hate being fat.
61. I love down comforters
62. I was a cheerleader in high school (I can't believe I admitted that, it was a fluke, I was a total nerd and my entire squad was mean to me)
63. I've always wanted to have lots of boys! (as in giving birth to them that is!!!)
64. I have a secret love of furniture
65. I wish I had more energy, then I could actually exercise. (ha ha)
66. Dill pickle sunflower seeds.... enough said
67. I have a complex (in other words, I always think everyone hates me.... I've gotten better, but it's still there)
68. I don't like Vegas
69. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was married there... in a drive thru
70. I like Ska music
71. One of the first words that I learned how to spell was "Tchaikovsky"
72. I spent a semester at BYU Hawaii
73. I used to build "frog towns" in the dirt in my backyard as a kid.
74. My favorite color is green because it's the color of grass and trees
75. I cry on "Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition" EVERY time they see their new house... mostly because I'm jealous.
76. I love to rock.
77. I love the rain.
78. I love the snow.
79. I love the sun.
80. I love skankin' to the beat!
81. I think Utah has some of the world's worst drivers
82. I HATED elementary school
83. I HATED junior high
84. I HATED high school
85. I LOVED college!
86. I was in the "Gotcha!" club at BYU Hawaii, I got second place
87. There was a creepy old man on my street growing up
88. I thoroughly enjoy my Nintendo DS
89. I still believe in Santa
90. I'm sick of counting points
91. I think lightning is one of the most awesome things to watch
92. Half way through my Senior year of high school I had 52 absences.... I really did love the beach!
93. I love to shop.... but only when I have money... so basically, I love the IDEA of shopping
94. We finally got an IKEA near us!
95. I love to swim in the ocean
96. My husband saw a picture of me a year before we met.... no clue that he would one day be my hubby
97. I want a cat, but I'm allergic :(
98. I've found 2 four leaf clovers in my life.... I lost them both within the 1st hour of finding them
99. Recently, I've taken up snowshoeing
100. I'm still trying to convince my husband to make out with me on a Ferris wheel.... just something I've always thought would be unforgettable
101. This post took a few months to finish and if anyone made it to the end... I'm highly impressed! and I'm sure you're thoroughly bored, but HEY I had to post something!