Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The white splendor of Christmas day....

It really was perfect... I was so busy enjoying our "stay home" Christmas that I forgot to take pictures.... but Nick clicked a few during the early morning hours....

the bugs all nestled in their beds....



It was a White Christmas for sure!!




We didn't leave the house ALL DAY!

Wii played games.

We played Settlers of Catan.

Nick loved his present...




I was the only one to change out of my jammies and that's because Mason stickied me up!

::loved the warmth::loved the peace-bringing snow::loved all the glimmer of lights::loved my nameless neighbor for snowblowing our sidewalks::loved the valuable time to squeeze any boy that crossed my path::loved my gifts::loved Christmas because I love my Savior::

No comments: