Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bad Day #2

as i was leaving for Costco this morning, i passed the double jogger sitting by my back door, and thought.... i'll only be gone for a little bit, i'll put it away when i get home... but i didn't need to!!!! because some idiot without a job and any sense of morals stole my precious stroller... the stroller i use everyday to pick Cooper up from school.... the stroller i use to go walking .... the stroller i throw the kids in to go rollerblading. why do people have to be so dishonest? why do i slave away at a lame job everyday to buy things for dishonest people? i mean really!? i suppose in the end they'll get what's coming to them, but right now, that condolence isn't making me feel any better! and of course, it really is my fault for not putting it away in the first place.

at Costco, they informed me that my prescription is expired, so i cant replace my broken glasses (thank you again little Mason...) without a new eye exam (more $$$), i did that today... and i tried to eat lunch at Costco with all my little ones in tow.... that was NOT good for my moral today!

did i mention that we're poor? did i mention that both of my grandma's are sick and in the hospital? did i mention that i broke something that i borrowed from a friend? did i mention that i just found out that our new medical insurance doesn't cover preventative care (okay, how lame is that?!!? this means that the kids yearly exams are not covered)??

if anyone would like to contribute to emily's pity party... please feel free! i'm sure i'll be over it in the morning, when, if i'm hit by something else distrubing, i'm going back to bed!

3 comments:

katieel said...

I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad day. I can relate to those days...when you just want to cry....

I hope you have a better day today...

Jamie J said...

Sorry you had a bad day! I would be so sad if someone stole my stroller...isn't it funny the things that we value when we become moms? :) Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Opfar said...

Okay, I must be a really crappy person because I read that and the first thing I thought was, "I'm glad I'm not the only one having crappy days!" But I really do hope you're doing better!