Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I'm doing today.....

I hang my head in shame as I write this post.... I mean how did I let my Laundry room get this bad?!? YIKES!


and my hallway and kitchen floor?! DOUBLE YIKES!!!



and my bedroom/office!?? TRIPLE YIKES!!!



Somewhat in my defense this one is mostly NOT ME! Not to mention that my days are CRAZY with work and being a taxi driver..... Really NO EXCUSES FOR ME!


The kids hang out in the living room and their bedroom because they are halfway decent.....



But my main goal today is to get this place back into shape! I mean, a house of order is a house of God... HELLO??!!! I can't function like this... so instead of blogging about my misery... I'm getting to work! Will it ever get this bad again? Probably.....

1 comment:

Opfar said...

Well, I'LL comment! Pat yourself on the back for being a great mom. The true test is the cleanliness of the house- if it's sparkling, you're not spending any time with your kids... since all time goes into cleaning! So you should be feeling fantastic!!