Sunday, October 14, 2007

Don't you just love him?

For those of you that couldn't see what was going on after the sustaining Saturday Morning...
After President Hinckley finished with the sustaining of the officers of the church during the Saturday morning session, Elder Eyring had moved to his new seat on the stand. Unfortunately, they didn't show this on TV, but when President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and "knighted" him on his shoulder and head. Truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen him do. I love how President Eyring looks just like a little boy...

4 comments:

Opfar said...

I'm so glad you wrote this!! I was wondering what the heck everyone was laughing about while we watched!! He is such a character- I love that man.

katieel said...

Pres. Hinckley is so funny.

Tinkerbell said...

long live president hinckley!!!

Brooke said...

yeah, i couldn't figure out all the laughter either-- so thanks for filling me in! i love president hinckley and also president eyring! what wonderful men. we're so lucky to have them!