Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooky Tales.....

I didn't think that I could possibly have a worse day than I did LAST Halloween. And I suppose, in retrospect, today did not quite match up. Mason broke my glasses, I don't have vision coverage and tried to go get new glasses, but my prescription is expired and they wont just make me a new pair based on the old ones. It's nearly impossible to work without them.... so HELLO frustration! It's been a day of forgetfulness, breaking many things, and just crazy and tiredness.... With only a few hours of sleep, my temper has been short and it's just been a crazy day!
The Halloween Parade at Coop's school.... He went as a puppy, since they don't allow masks... and Spiderman isn't really Spiderman without his mask! I developed a new found appreciation for all those times that my mom came to my LAME school things. I debated whether or not to go, then I remembered when I had my Halloween parade at school and my mom was always there.... Thanks mom!!!


Carving Pumpkins.....




The ward Halloween Trunk or Treat.....

No comments: