Monday, October 22, 2007

School Picture Day





Here they are..... Don't you just want to eat em up???!? Sooooo Cute! Please note that these were taken on the "puke day" incident. You think I could get in trouble for not blurring out the company name?


Not much else to report in our neck of the woods. Nick is busy with school. He went hunting over the weekend and shot 3 deer, so we have a fridge full of venison... if anyone is hungry? (I'm sure he'll do a post about that when he gets some time)


I'm trying my hardest to eat healthy and so far and doing well this week.... HA HA HA it's only Monday isn't it? Oh well, that's actually pretty good for me!


Cooper hit a milestone today.... he read, for the first time EVER, an ENTIRE book, from COVER to COVER, with absolutely NO HELP!!!
3 cheers for Cooper!!! HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY!!! He is also writing in a daily journal.

1 comment:

Tinkerbell said...

when do i get my copies of these pictures??