Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rainy Temple Day



We TRY to make it to the temple at least once a month. We drive to Bountiful, where our good friends live, and they watch our boys.... THANK YOU to the Fullers! The boys would rather spend the day at their house than go anywhere else.
We drove up today in the glorious rain. It was a wonderful session! I never want to leave the peaceful serenity of this building!
I love how attending the temple with my sweetheart helps put life back in perspective. It seems that days or even hours can lead us away from the things that are important.

**photo courtesy of Cooper**

4 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

what? nick w/o facial hair? what is this world coming to? em, you look so cute....love the outfit!

Emily said...

I know!!! He looks so great! I think that was the reason that we got picked to be the WC at the temple....

Tinkerbell said...

hahaaa!! now he's gonna go back to facial hair!

Brooke said...

oh my gosh! good for you guys. we always get picked to be WC. maybe it's the session we choose???

all i know is that i totally pay better attention.