Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nick's Exciting News (my new AK-47)

Here is my new AK-47 chambered in the 7.62mm x 39mm. Can you tell that I am just a little excited?
Well we went to Papa's farm to do a little shooting among other things, and it started to snow. Like that was going to stop us from shooting my AK-47 for the first time. It was actually really neat to shoot it in the snow.


Here is a little video of me shooting at the wood pile, next time we will get some good targets up.


Here is my friend shooting my new AK-47 in the snow. He is Danish so the cold and snow don't slow him down one bit (but forgetting the safety was on did).

4 comments:

erin and shaun said...

I don't think there's much left of that ol' wood pile!!! Nice work, and what a great gift!

Tinkerbell said...

when do i get to play with this one??!?!

katieel said...

Did Nick build this one?

Emily said...

Nope, it's store-bought... or should I say gun-show-bought!