Saturday, September 15, 2007

Comfort

just one of those weeks when everything doesn't go quite as planned ... with Saturday to sum it all up ... all we really care to be is lazy ... to recoup ... to catch up on sleep ... seeking comfort food ...







playing with each other ... cuddling with each other ... being together as a family ...
i love the down time with one another





(although, Mason has managed to draw all over himself with a highlighter, pull out a library tape and totally destroy it, knock down the DVDs several times, throw pancakes and cupcakes all over the kitchen, poop up his back, hit his brother with a yard stick.... that's all I can think of right now....)


anyone want an 18-month old?




4 comments:

katieel said...

Emily I know the feeling...I hae a 22 month old...He has a shirt that says "Hello..my name is trouble" and one that says "I was being good until I got bored"

I would love to chat with you sometime.

My main email is katieelalami@yahoo.com

TTFN

Katie Lynn

Tinkerbell said...

ME!!! he's adorable!!

Emily said...

do you accept toddlers via email? that's all i can afford!

Emily said...

Katie, it's great to hear from you and see what you're up to! My son Sean has that same shirt from Target, "I was being good, but I got bored," so sad, but totally true!
my email is emilygibbons@gmail.com