Monday, August 27, 2007

Fried Green Somethins'

It seemed appropriate for a boring summer day....




As I glared out my living room window this morning, I was saddened for all the green tomatoes on the vine that are about to ripen.... I know that once the sun begins to redden their skin.... my little WORM FRIENDS will show up and EAT MY YUMMY tomatoes....





So what did I do? I beat them to the punch!!!!










So for our afternoon snack.... we munched on fried green tomatoes. They were YUMMY... I must say.... But I think most of all.... Mom is pleased that those FREAKING WORMS didn't get a chance at these beauties!






Maybe I should hunt them down and fry their little wormy behinds!!! Cooper would love that!

He starts Kindergarten next week..... the soccer mom days are about to present themselves...

4 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

I've never had those....how tasty are they?

Emily said...

ooooooh sooooo good, a lot better than you would think... give 'em a try!

Tinkerbell said...

how do you make them? got a recipe?

Emily said...

It's on the recipe blog... or just click on the pictures of cooking tomatoes and it'll take you there