Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me....

Today was normal..... hhmmmmm not really a birthday kinda day.... but just typical. I took Cooper to Swim lessons, lunch at the park, work, cleaning, etc etc. Nick and I were able to steal a few hours to go and see the new Harry Potter movie which we both enjoyed.



Couldn't resist taking a picture of this coffee shop called, "Jack Mormon Coffee Co." Once again... I had one of those "oh yeah, I forgot that I live in Utah" moments.

But the highlight of my day was going with my friend Teresa to see our friend's new twins at the hospital.... OH MY they are sooooo cute. Samantha was 5lbs 3oz and Lance was 6lbs....





Lance







Samantha








How could I NOT get baby hungry on a day like this? One year older... two little bundles of joy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute! I can't wait!!! if I wasn't prego i am sure i would want to be!! October can't come soon enough!!! lol don't you love how we beg for sleepless nights!

Heidi

Opfar said...

So Happy Birthday! My mom's bday was yesterday, too. I'm sure at some point I knew you shared the day.
And, alright! Another Lance in the world! soooo cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Parkin Family said...

Ok - I was looking at some of your older post and saw the one with pictures of the twins! It almost made me cry they were so little. I love that my kids are stars on someone elses blog! You made my whole week!

Bethaney