Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A silent moment

Today was a great day. I don't work wednesdays, and my kids all took a nap at the same time!! What are the odds? I was able to relax for a few hours and catch some episodes of "Babies: Special Delivery" I cried more than once. I'm so grateful all of my babies came with no troubles.


Look at these guys. You would never guess that they hardly get along these days. Sometimes I sneak in their room at night and just watch them sleeping.... Sleeping without a care in the world. I'm envious.
Oh yeah, this is my 100th post!! Can I seriously devote this much time to blogging?

5 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

damn! look at sean's eyelashes in that picture!!

Emily said...

did you just swear on my blog?!?

Hey rach, can I post the picture of you flipping off the camera too??

Emily said...

btw.... I know all about Sean's lucious lashes.... but I don't know why you're complaining, you have nice lashes as well.

Tinkerbell said...

hmmm...me flipping off the camera? i dont know if that'd be good for when i run for political office one day. yes, i swore on your blog....sorry. i still want sean's eyelashes!!

Brooke said...

that's so funny-- i was just going to say the same thing. but without the cussing. :)