Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Cooper!!

Not much to say here. We opened presents, ate cake and took Cooper to see "Spiderman 3." I made a "banana split cake." It was totally too rich for words. (if anyone is interested, I'll post the recipe)

The funniest thing about Cooper's birthday is... he saw an ad for this fishing rod on TV a few weeks ago. He was totally convinced that he HAD TO HAVE one! (I'm sure all you mothers have been through this) So, after about a week, I had him convinced that he didn't really need one of these (although he was POSITIVE that he would catch more fish with the "rocket rod").

And guess what his telepathic grandpa bought him (or maybe it was Granny K??)?? Whoever it was MADE HIS DAY!! He got one for his big day... he's so happy! They had no clue that he was obsessed with this thing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

I really like to try "banana split cake." So I will appreciate if you post the recipe.

Emily said...

whoever-you-are....

I posted the recipe on "emily's oven" blog....

here is the link

http://emilysoven.blogspot.com/2007/07/banana-split-cake.html