Monday, May 28, 2007

A Day on the Bay

My brother Dan took us out in his fishing boat. We had so much fun! I seriously love fishing, even though we didn't catch anything. Just the anticipation was worth the trip. But, besides trolling for Halibut, we ventured over to the military base and drove as close to the USS Hornet as we could before getting shoed away. Then we went over to San Francisco and cruised around Alcatraz and the bay. Nick, Cooper, Dan, Seth and Myself went on the voyage.
At the USS Hornet....

The Bay Bridge - San Francisco in the background.....

Alcatraz....

The Golden Gate Bridge
Nick feeding Seagulls off the back of the boat...
And dinner with all the boys at Dan's house while we watched the Jazz lose to the Spurs :( Oh well at least we got to see it in HD, right? Food provided by "Orient Express," Tam's restaurant.

2 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

i read state of fear last summer....very interesting read, eh?

Emily said...

Yeah, I actually had no idea the it was a political hash about global warming... interesting enough, but honestly I had NO CLUE. Nick just told me that I should give it a go.